Customer Care Representative
We are seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our team.
The representative will be responsible for assisting clients by providing customer service and resolving technical issues for a medical application. The goal is to ensure outstanding service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction. As the first line of customer interaction, it is critical that the Customer Care Representative delivers timely, accurate, and professional customer service.
- Respond to incoming communications from customers and escalate issues as needed.
- Meet personal and customer care team goals and call handling quotas.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure resolution; keep records of interactions with customers.
- Discern type of customer interaction and use critical thinking to resolve issues in the most appropriate manner.
- Assist and guide customers with technical issues using precise language.
- Handle additional administrative responsibilities, reports and/or projects that involve Customer Support per the discretion of management personnel.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computing skills: Microsoft Office, Web, Email.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Detail-oriented, able to prioritize and multitask.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different personalities.
- Training of the medical application will be provided; must be a fast learner.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to type 50WPM.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal and Sick days
Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
* Categories consistent with 41 C.F.R. §60-300 & Form VETS-100A
** If you need a definition of these terms, please see below
SELF-IDENTIFICATION FORM DEFINITIONS
The term "Disabled Veteran" means -
a veteran who is entitled to compensation (or who
but for the receipt of military retired pay would be
entitled to compensation) under laws administered by
the Department of Veterans Affairs for a disability; or
a person who was discharged or released from active duty
because of a service-connected disability.
The term "Recently Separated Veteran" applies to any veteran
during the three -year period beginning on the date of discharge or
release from active duty.
An "individual with a disability" means any person who (i) has a
physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or
more of such person's major life activities; (ii) has a record of
such impairment; or (iii) is regarded as having such impairment.
As a government contractor, The Computer Support People, LLC, must comply with the
provisions of Executive Order 11246, as amended, and other existing laws related to
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Part of our commitment to EEO is to take
affirmative action to ensure that job seekers are recruited; job applicants are
considered for employment opportunities; and employees are treated without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other
Federal laws and regulations require us to report on our workforce by race, gender,
and veteran status and to offer the opportunity for self-identification as to
disabilities. Please assist us by completing this form. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO
PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION. Data which you provide shall be kept strictly confidential,
except that (i) supervisors and managers may be informed regarding restrictions on the
work or duties of disabled individuals and/or disabled veterans; (ii) first aid and safety
personnel may be informed, to the extent appropriate, if the condition might require
emergency treatment; and (iii) governmental officials reviewing the Company's
compliance status shall be informed.