IT Sales Representative
IT Sales Representative to provide ongoing development of existing and prospect clients.
Company vehicle provided for customer visits when necessary. Must be reliable, punctual and have a clean presentation. Highly motivated team player with great interpersonal skills to fit into a great office environment. Base salary plus commissions.
Some of the job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead generation, prospecting, forecasting, and closing of sales opportunities.
- Understand the prospects’ business needs and develop tailored technology proposals; decide whether the service, software, and/or hardware meet the prospect’s needs.
- Generate client facing reports (hardware/software) to assist clients with yearly budget plans.
- Review and discuss existing client setup to assist with technology improvements.
- Attend networking and trade show events on behalf of TCSP.
- Join/participate in networking groups.
- Work closely with marketing team by providing and executing ideas.
- Travel to client locations for site surveys and provide product demonstrations.
- Cultivate long term relationship with prospects during the sales cycle.
- Setting sales appointments.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales in the MSP market.
- Sales experience with Microsoft 365, Business Continuity solutions, and MSP agreements.
- General knowledge of IT equipment (Servers, workstations, network, etc).
- Experience with CRM/PSA tools, such as Autotask or ConnectWise.
- Ability to type 40+ wpm.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to study new technologies with the objective of proposing solutions to clients.
- Knowledge or ability to learn Windows networking specifications, remote access technologies, cloud services, backup solutions.
- Impeccable communication and writing skills.
- Courteously answer phones.
- Must have a good presentation, be efficient, fast on problem-solving, creative and enjoy working with people.
- Willingness to travel locally to customers in the New York Tri-State area if necessary.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus unlimited commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal and Sick days
Mon – Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
After business hours or weekends when requested by client.
Norwalk, CT 06850
The Computer Support People, LLC, must and will comply with the
provisions of Executive Order 11246, as amended, and other existing laws related to
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Part of our commitment to EEO is to take
affirmative action to ensure that job seekers are recruited; job applicants are
considered for employment opportunities; and employees are treated without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other