Technical Support for Businesses in Norwalk, CT
is a technical support company based in Norwalk, CT. We specialize in providing flexible technical support services to small, medium, and large businesses in Norwalk, CT and surrounding areas. TCSP
provides same-day technical support via phone, email, on-site or remotely for all hardware and software issues.
Popular technical support requests in Norwalk, CT
- Help desk
- Managed IT Services
- Server management
- Remote hands (On-site support for remote IT team)
- Computer maintenance and performance checks
- Virus removal
- Computer networking
- Remote access and sharing
- Hardware upgrades
- Data backup and data protection
My business is in Norwalk, CT, can I drop-off my computer?
We only allow existing clients to drop-off their equipment in very specific circumstances. However, if you would like to visit our office, feel free to stop by!
Do I need a “support contract” to get tech support?
No, support contracts are optional. At TCSP, we aim to provide flexible solutions to businesses of Norwalk, CT by offering hourly tech support on an as-needed basis, commonly known as break and fix.
Using our hourly tech support is a great way to get to know us before committing to an agreement. Below is a quick explanation of our two options.
Hourly tech support in Norwalk, CT
Whether you need a quick fix or to install new infrastructure, TCSP makes it easy by charging an hourly rate for our services. The hassle-free hourly support is responsible and flexible; a great option for businesses that are new to TCSP and want to try us out, and those who do not have the need for an on-going management solution.
IT Support Agreement
A bundle of services that includes on-going technical support and IT managed services to encompass the technology of a business. Our standard support agreement is a bundle of premium services that cover the most important aspects of your technology; IT help desk, monitoring and alerting, and preventive maintenance for all systems.
On-site or remote technical support?
Learn about our two means of support below.
Field technician(s) will travel to your place of business for in-person assistance.
On-site works best to:
- Demonstrate and communicate effective solutions
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting & maintenance
- Inform and train by way of direct interaction
- Carry-out complimentary on-site consultations
- Planning for projects and new offices
A technician from our help desk will provide assistance using Internet connection.
Remote off-site works best to:
- Quickly diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Provide urgent or immediate response to keep downtime at a minimum
- Get help even when you’re not in the office; traveling or working remotely
- Handle minor issues, customization and configurations
We will make every effort to ensure you choose the right solutions for your specific needs. Contact us for a free consultation and special savings.