IT Support Agreements
Our IT Support Agreement is a bundle of services that includes on-going technical support and IT managed services to encompass the technology of a business, similar an IT service contract. Our standard support agreement is made up of premium services; IT help desk, monitoring & alerting, and preventive maintenance for all systems.
Note: Accommodations can be made for existing data backup, antivirus, and VPN service plans.
Not ready for a commitment? Try our hourly services.
Get support for computer issues immediately – no appointment necessary!
Phone, email, on-site and remote support are provided for all hardware and software technical issues as they directly relate to the daily operations of the business.
- Fast response help desk
- Powerful troubleshooting tools to quickly resolve issues
- Patches, scans and updates
- Hardware and Software installations
- Av/spyware installation and troubleshooting
- Support for programs and applications
- Security and VPN services
- Software license management
- System maintenance and tune-ups
IT Managed Services
will take on the daily management and administration of business servers, storage devices, networking devices, security, and user devices. Our tools and management platform will ensure that users have a pleasant experience when using their systems. The management platform gives us an unparalleled insight into the systems; allowing us to resolve issues before they become apparent to the users. Click here to learn more about our IT Managed Services
Here are just a few of the advantages of our IT managed services:
- Automatic patching of workstations and servers
- Antivirus alerting and tracking
- 3rd party application updating (for common plugins)
- Warranty tracking for workstations and servers
- 24×7 monitoring and alerting
- Proper issue tracking systems for trouble tickets
- Mobile device management
- Reports for system metrics (available upon request)
- Network infrastructure planning and mapping
- Backup monitoring and testing services
- Proactive maintenance on all systems
- Printer and network device monitoring (for supported systems)
provides user training to you and your staff to help you stay protected. Having a staff that is security-conscious can help save you a lot of headaches – and time!
Please contact us for more information about our IT Support Agreements.