Technical Support for Medical Practices
TCSP assists organizations in the healthcare industry including hospitals group medical offices and private practices throughout Connecticut. We provide reliable IT support on-site or remotely to accommodate the needs of this industry.
Our healthcare industry experience with various EHR software, HIPAA compliance and Meaningful Use gives us the expertise to service your IT needs. We perform initial network setup, computer and server installation, and offer a range of support services.
Healthcare Provider’s Benefit
can assist your organization in providing secure access to critical information from any device while improving performance and security of EHR platforms. Because of our 10+ years of experience in the medical field, we know how to help you decrease exposure to HIPAA and HITECH violations. We deliver performance increases through an efficient well-managed IT architecture by providing real-time efficient support.
Popular Healthcare IT Services
- Manage and monitor desktop computers, servers and networks
- Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems
- Install and manage firewalls
- HIPAA compliance and Meaningful Use auditing
- Provide and update virus, spam, and spyware protection
- Install and manage Microsoft Exchange Servers and email
- Provide secure access to email anywhere from any device
- Email and data encryption
- HIPAA compliant email archiving
- Provide secure data backup and disaster recovery
- Provide mobile device management
- HIPAA-compliant Hardware
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Technology installations and setup
- Maintenance and performance checks
- Optimization – performance, disk space, speed, etc.
- Vulnerability checks – security
- Virus removal
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Remote access setup
My server and a couple of workstations were not backing up properly every night. Jorge from TCSP quickly addressed the problem and resolved the issue restoring my peace of mind that my data would be backed up properly every night.
New Rochelle, NY
February 27, 2016
Please contact us for more information about our specialized Healthcare IT Support.