How to create an unscheduled meeting in Zoom
Leave a Comment
- Launch the Zoom application and click the orange New Meeting button.
- This will instantly create a new meeting, to invite other people, select the Invite Others button.
- Select the Email Tab to invite people to the meeting by Email.
- Select Default Email to send an Outlook Invitation.
- In the To section of the email, add the email address of the people you want to invite, and hit Send.
Category: How-To, Zoom Tags:
Posted on by TCSP Team
Updated on by TCSP Team