How to join a Microsoft Teams Meeting without a webcam or microphone
If you want to join a Microsoft Teams meeting, but do not have a webcam or microphone for your computer, you can download the Microsoft Teams Mobile App and use your phone as a microphone/webcam.
Alternatively, you can always watch and listen to a Microsoft Teams meeting without a webcam and microphone, but others will not be able to hear or see you.
To Download the Microsoft Teams Mobile Application, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store (Apple App Store for an iPhone, Google Play Store for Android) on your mobile device.
- Open the search on the bottom right and search for Microsoft Teams.
- Click GET next to the Microsoft Teams App. (NOTE: This picture says OPEN instead of GET, as the App is already downloaded)
- Sign in to the Microsoft Teams App using your Microsoft Office credentials.
- In the Calendar Tab of the App, click Join Meeting if the meeting is active, your phone will act as your microphone and webcam.