Disable another user’s sign-in in Office 365
Leave a Comment
- Sign-in to Office 365 with an administrator account.
- From the top navigation, click the App Launcher icon
- Choose Admin from the list of apps.
- From the left navigation, select Users > Active Users.
- On the Active users page and select the user. A new panel will open from the right side.
- From the right panel, click Edit next to Sign-in status.
- Select Sign-in blocked and click Save.
Category: Office 365 Tags: how-to
Posted on by TCSP Team
Updated on by TCSP Team